* 1 lb. beef breakfast steaks (thinly sliced eye of round)
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1 cup strong coffee
* 2 Tbsp. ketchup
* 2 tsp. chili powder
* 2 tsp. vegetable oil
* 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
* 1 red or green sweet pepper, thinly sliced
* 12 6-inch tortillas (flour, corn, or whole wheat)
* 3/4 cup prepared corn relish
* Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
1. Thinly slice the steaks (as for stir-fry). Sprinkle steaks with salt; set aside. For sauce, in small bowl whisk together coffee, ketchup, and chili powder.
2. In 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until brown on all sides. Add sauce, onion, and sweet pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened.
3. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in paper towels. Warm in microwave on 100 percent power for 30 seconds. Spoon steak and vegetable mixture on tortillas. Top with corn relish and sprinkle cilantro. Makes 4 servings.